Thursday 6 April 2017

So Many Pubs

It is my youngest's birthday on Saturday and I was running out of ideas for his card. In the past I've made  various football cards for him but I thought it was time to do something different, but nothing came to mind.  In fact I was going to buy him a funny card, but then I decided to have a play with Craft Artist which I haven't used in a long time.


And this is what I ended up with.  A one layer card with a sentiment I hope he agrees with! 

I am joining in the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Make It Digital
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. What a great fun card, Sue. The wording of the sentiment can be varied to suit so many people, e.g. I've been often heard to say, 'so many books, so little time' :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card but I hope he is older than 18, lol

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super maculine card, what a great image! Love the sentiment too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I'll bet he loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee . . . I'm sure he'll agree with that sentiment! Great male card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for you son's card. I'm sure he'll appreciate this. Great fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great men's card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous birthday card! Love the fun sentiment:) Thank you for joining our challenge over at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the sentiment, it made me laugh:) Thanks so much for joining in with our Make It Digital Challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hope you will play again this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...