Monday 14 November 2016

Always Use Rubber - Destinations

I was delighted to be picked for the Top 3 in the first challenge of Always Use Rubber. Unfortunately I missed the second challenge due to a very heavy cold, I had started the card but by the time I put it all together the challenge was closed!  So I was determined to enter the current challenge which is Destinations.


It gave me the perfect opportunity to use a NBUS stamp set of cityscapes from Altenwew. I embossed it in white on navy card and added some snow/stars with Nuvo Glossy White drops. Some small candy dots and sentiment added to the white panel, then I added the bow as I thought the pattern on the ribbon nicely echoed the widows on the buildings. But I'm not sure it added much to it!

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card, Sue, the stamp is wonderful and the white on navy gives it a lovely serene look - it would make a wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Always use Rubber
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous city skyline. I enjoy seeing these stamps, but have hesitated to buy any, no knowing how I'd really use them. You've done a great job with this one, and I like your 'nuvo stars & snow flakes'. Isn't that a super product? Like the touch of the ribbon bow, and the navy & white color combo - just perfect. Hope you are all over the cold by now. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to much at all and congratulations on being one of our first top 3. This card it charming once again, love the white embossing on dark background very effective. Thank you for joining us again at Always use Rubber. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and the embossed image is stunning. Love the design with white on navy. Hope you will be better soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...