Monday 8 December 2014

Make My Monday - Angels

Hi and elcome to a new week and a new challenge at Make My Monday, and this week it is "angels". Would you believe that the only angel I managed to find was an old Dufex decoupage sheet. Not a single angel stamp among my large stash of Christmas stamps! So I went with the Dufex.

And the problem with Dufex? Impossible to get a decent photo. There is either two much shimmer so the image doesn't show up or you can't see the shimmer at all. This was the best of a very bad bunch but at least it shows the layers. I matted it onto some silver holographic card and the border and greeting are peel offs! Snippets have been used, the silver card, the blue card and even the border peel off was only a left over part of one, so I'm off Pixies Snippets Playground where the only rule is to use snippets. Think I've managed that!

Now hop on over to Make My Monday challenge blog to see the rest of the DTs creations.
 

10 comments:

  1. You only needed this one! She's a sweet one! Thanks for letting me know that comment moderation was on. I noticed it on several blogs this morning when I commented. Blogger is playing tricks on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only needed this one! She's a sweet one! Thanks for letting me know that comment moderation was on. I noticed it on several blogs this morning when I commented. Blogger is playing tricks on us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - what a beautiful image - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous angel and a super card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sue, lovely card and pretty little angel. I just know how difficult it is to photo shiny surfaces, I struggle with it frequently. I don't think I have any angel stamps either ... just not an angel kind of crafter :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Sue! I have a feeling that Dufex went bust but then reappeared - hope so as their stuff was gorgeous! I remember these little angels too!

    Sorry I'm a bit late calling by, not supposed to be peering at laptop really but wanted to just check that the Playground hasn't been overrun by naughty elves!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Love the image and the touches of silver!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layering and great colour combo. I so relate to your problems with photographing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...