Monday 18 March 2013

Three today!!

I have seen a lot of Lego cards in blogland so I had to have a go at making one for my grandson's upcoming 3rd birthday. Both he and his older brother are Lego mad! Or at least they were when I saw them last just before Christmas. Anyway here is what I came up with. It was a bit fiddly inking all the little dots so they stood out! 


 The letters were cut out with Sizzix "Man Oh Man" dies.

 
 The inside was made with Craft Artist. I'm quite pleased with the result - what do you think? I hope young Jack likes it but suspect he'll be more interested in the parcel that goes with it! 


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the boys! My grandsons are crazy for Lego! I have one named Jack too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...